No.1 DJ Java Decompiler
2. New menu items in "View" menu added, allows more detailed view of the methods, Constant Pool, interfaces, and attributes.
3. DJ displays new access flags in Java 1.5: ACC_ENUM, ACC_ANNOTATION, ACC_BRIDGE, ACC_VARARGS
4. Changes in "Archiver" tool, allows to change the default output file(s) extension(s) (default is .jad)
5. New features in "Compile", "Run", "JAR" and "Appletviewer".
6. "Associate DJ with": .class, .java, .jar and .jad files menuitem added in "Settings" menu. This allows DJ to startautomatically when user open these files from Windows Explorer, My Computer, etc.
7. Double-click in "Fields" shows more information about type and interpretation of the field types
No.3 Integrete with Eclipse :
JadClipse is a plugin for Eclipse IDE (www.eclipse.org). It integrates Eclipse with JAD Java decompiler. It enables Eclipse with automatic decompilation of Java bytecodes via JAD for classes with no source code available.
Read more at members.fortunecity.com...